Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Week's Show in Review..It's All About The Girls!

Well in case you missed my show yesterday, I planned a theme this time and it was in tribute to Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So this last show and next week's show is dedicated to The Girls of the 80s!  Pretty good huh? I thought so :)  Here is the playlist for yesterday's show.


Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue
 
 Blondie - Call Me
 Olivia Newton John - Magic

 Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
 Bette Midler - The Rose

 Juice Newton - Queen Of Hearts
 Diana Ross - Upside Down

 Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
 Janet Jackson - What Have You Done for Me Lately

 Berlin - Take My Breath Away
 Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer - No More Tears

Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
Belinda Carlisle - Mad About You

Jets - Crush On You
Terri Gibbs - Somebody's Knockin'

Anne Murray - Daydream Believer
Irene Cara - Fame

Mary Jane Girls - In My House
Regina Belle - Baby Love

Til Tuesday - Voices Carry
Anita Baker - Sweet Love

Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache
Heart - What About Love

Altered Images - Happy Birthday
Basia-time and tide

I Don't Want A Lover - Texas
Lene Lovich - Lucky Number

Revillos - Tell him
Sheena Easton-For Your Eyes Only

Siouxsie & The Banshees Peek a boo
Toyah - It's A Mystery

X Ray Spex-Germ Free Adolescence
Yazoo - Don't Go

No comments:

Post a Comment