Friday, October 12, 2012

Playlist for 10-10-12 Two Songs for the Price of One

In case you missed my show this past Wednesday, this was the playlist that I chose.  Next week, we will be having an All Girl Review featuring some of the most spectacular and outrageous female artists of the 80s. Why this venture is so huge, I'm having to split it into two shows, so you won't want to miss it.  Thanks again to all of you who are tuning in, this has definitely been an adventure for me. Remember if you have any 80s favorites you would like to hear, just give me a shout.




Opening Intro - The Cure  Lovesong
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
Neneh Cherry - Manchild

The English Beat - I Confess
The English Beat - Jeanette

The Psychedelic Furs - The Ghost In You
The Psychedelic Furs - Alice's House

Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love
Kate Bush - The Big Sky

The Pretenders -  Kid
The Pretenders - Talk Of The Town

Pat and Mick - Let's All Chant
Pat and Mick - I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet

Kirsty MacColl - Terry
Kirsty MacColl - There's a guy works down at the chip shop, swears he's Elvis

Thompson Twins - You Take Me Up [Machines Take Me Over]
Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

a-ha The Blue Sky
a-ha Living a Boy's Adventure Tale

New Order - The Perfect Kiss
New Order - Shell Shock

ABC How To Be A Millionaire
ABC - King Without A Crown

Cock Robin - When Your Heart Is Weak
Cock Robin - thought you were on my side

The Eurythmics - Missionary Man
The Eurythmics - Love Is A Stranger

David Lee Roth - California Girls
David Lee Roth - Just Like Paradise

Ending Outro - Starshp - We Built this City
Starship - Nothing´s Gonna Stop Us Now

No comments:

Post a Comment