Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Halloween Show

Well I hope you all got a chance to listen to my special Halloween Version of the 80sMusicGirl show, there were lots of spooky sound effects and a few surprises.  On the flip side, it did run a bit long so Bauhaus's Bela Legosi's Dead was not played.  But that's okay I posted a video for you all to listen to/watch at your leisure.  I had great fun doing the show and I hope you all enjoyed it. 

Loves and Hugs,

ME!





Thriller-Michael Jackson 

The Cure-Lullaby
The Specials-Ghost Town

Echo and The Bunnymen-The Killing Moon
Alien Sex Fiend - Now I'm Feeling Zombified

The 69 Eyes-Gothic Girl
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at The Moon

Alice In Chains - Man In The Box
Grave-Evil

Oingo Boingo-Dead Man's Party
Gene Loves Jezebel - Desire

The Cult - Brother Wolf Sister Moon
Alice Cooper-Welcome To My Nightmare

Kirsty MacColl- Halloween
Southern Death Cult- Moya


The March Violets - Snake Dance
Sisters of Mercy -Lucretia My Reflection

Red Lorry Yellow Lorry -Spinning Round
Flesh for LuLu - Seven Hail Mary's

Screams for Tina- In Her House
Skeletal Family-Promised Land

Eva O Halo Experience -Children Of The Night
G Tom Mac - Cry Little Sister

The Addams Family Theme Song
The Munsters Theme Song

Voltaire-When Your Evil
Bobby Pickett - Monster Mash

Mike Oldfield-Tubular Bells
Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment