Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Ultimate Eighties-100 Hits

 Here we are kids, this is my new listening toy :) there are so many artists on here that I know absolutely nothing about it's shameless, but I'm loving it!  If you get a chance to check it out do so. Just as a word of warning, I'm not really loving CD #3 particularly songs 13-20.  I know that's a big lot of songs but hey, I know me and I know what I like.  Enjoy!




Tracks
1. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham
2. Never Gonna Give You Up - Astley, Rick
3. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
4. Walk Like An Egyptian - Bangles
5. Waiting For A Star To Fall - Boy Meets Girl
6. Maniac - Sembello, Michael
7. Maneater - Hall and Oates
8. 99 Red Balloons - Nena
9. Down To Earth - Curiosity Killed The Cat
10. Breakout - Swing Out Sister
11. I Can Make You Feel Good - Shalamar
12. Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
13. She Works Hard For The Money - Summer, Donna
14. Rhythm Of The Night - DeBarge
15. Don't Stop The Music - Yarbrough and Peoples
16. Message - Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five
17. Reward - Teardrop Explodes
18. Bridge To Your Heart - Wax
19. Axel F - Faltermeyer, Harold
20. Race - Yello

1. Poison Arrow - ABC
2. Love Plus One - Haircut 100
3. Prince Charming - Adam and The Ants
4. Shout To The Top - Style Council
5. I'm So Excited - Pointer Sisters
6. Let's Hear It For The Boy - Williams, Deniece
7. Midas Touch - Midnight Star
8. Feels Like I'm In Love - Marie, Kelly
9. You Can't Hide (Your Love From Me) - Joseph, David
10. Only Way Is Up - Yazz and The Plastic Population
11. Theme From S'Express - S'Express
12. Baby I Don't Care - Transvision Vamp
13. Swords Of A Thousand Men - Tenpole Tudor
14. Breakaway - Ullman, Tracey
15. Eighth Day - O'Connor, Hazel
16. Wonderful Life - Black
17. Labelled With Love - Squeeze
18. Lady In Red - De Burgh, Chris
19. Happy Talk - Captain Sensible
20. Puttin' On The Ritz - Taco

1. It's Raining Men - Weather Girls
2. Celebration - Kool and The Gang
3. Oops Upside Your Head - Gap Band
4. Word Up - Cameo
5. All Cried Out - Moyet, Alison
6. Shout - Tears For Fears
7. It's Different For Girls - Jackson, Joe
8. Harvest For The World - Christians
9. Get Down Saturday Night - Cheatham, Oliver
10. Secret Lovers - Atlantic Starr
11. Up Where We Belong - Cocker, Joe and Jennifer Warnes
12. Footloose - Loggins, Kenny
13. Making Your Mind Up - Bucks Fizz
14. When Will I Be Famous - Bros
15. Heartache - Pepsi and Shirley
16. This Ole House - Shakin' Stevens
17. Do The Hucklebuck - Coast To Coast
18. Cry - Godley and Creme
19. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
20. I Should Have Known Better - Diamond, Jim

1. Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
2. Wouldn't It Be Good - Kershaw, Nik
3. World Shut Your Mouth - Cope, Julian
4. Look Of Love - ABC
5. Let's Get Serious - Jackson, Jermaine
6. System Addict - Five Star
7. Teardrops - Womack and Womack
8. My One Temptation - Paris, Mica
9. And The Beat Goes On - Whispers
10. Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent - Guthrie, Gwen
11. Sleep Talk - Williams, Alyson
12. Tell It To My Heart - Dayne, Taylor
13. Push It - Salt 'N Pepa
14. Breakin'.../There's No Stopping Us - Ollie and Jerry
15. Don't Turn Around - Aswad
16. Pass The Dutchie - Musical Youth
17. Too Good To Be Forgotten - Amazulu
18. Ever So Lonely - Monsoon
19. Calling Your Name - Marilyn
20. Seven Tears - Goombay Dance Band

1. Addicted To Love - Palmer, Robert
2. Something About You - Level 42
3. Get Out Of My Dreams (Get Into My Car) - Ocean, Billy
4. All Night Long (All Night) - Richie, Lionel
5. Break My Stride - Wilder, Matthew
6. Down Under - Men At Work
7. I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Kershaw, Nik
8. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead Or Alive
9. Obsession - Animotion
10. Sonic Boom Boy - Westworld
11. Fade To Grey - Visage
12. I'm In Love With A German Film Star - Passions
13. New England - MacColl, Kirsty
14. Stop - Brown, Sam
15. Don't Look Any Further - Edwards, Dennis and Siedah Garrett
16. On The Wings Of Love - Osborne, Jeffrey
17. Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime - Korgis
18. Da Da Da - Trio
19. Nellie the elephant - Toy Dolls
20. Ace Of Spades - Motorhead

2 comments:

  1. I got into 80's music through an old boyfriend (he was 10 years older). The Level 42 song reminds me of him :)

    Pity he broke my heart!

    ReplyDelete